Thursday, October 4, 2012

My Background

So I am sure you might be interested in a little of my MOBILE background.  Yes, I was born in Ohio and visited my first country driving to Windsor, Ontario Canada.  My friend George and I went camping at Point Pelee National Park on Lake Erie when I was 19.  I actually took my first commercial airplane flight from from Cleveland, Ohio to Syracuse, NY for a job interview when I was 24 years old.  I guess you could say I was a slow starter because my daughters flew on an airplane when they were about 5-7 years old.  My how travel things have changed from generation to generation over the years.

So here is more data for you, including the States and cities I have lived in, and the countries I have visited, in no special order.  Please note, I have visited all 50 USA States!



STATES Lived In: 8
Ohio
Pennsylvania
Massachusetts
Oregon
California
Vermont
New York
New Hampshire

CITIES Lived In: 20
Akron, OH
Fairlawn, OH
Cuyahoga Falls, OH
Rossford, OH
Irwin, PA
Townsend, MA
Lowell, MA
Woburn, MA
Chelmsford, MA
Hudson, NH
Burlington, VT
Wisnooski, VT
Endicott, NY
Portland. OR
Beaverton, OR
Corvallis, OR
Rio Vista, CA
San Jose, CA
Merced, CA
Sunnyvale, CA


COUNTRIES VISITED 40
USA
Canada
Mexico
Netherland Antilles
Aruba
Bahamas
Bermuda
Puerto Rico
South Korea
Japan
Taiwan
China
Hong Kong
Macau
Singapore
Malaysia
Thailand
Indonesia
Israel
United Kingdom
Scotland
Ireland
Italy
Switzerland
Monaco
France
Germany
East Germany
Spain
Belgium
Netherlands
Luxembourg
Lichtenstein
Denmark
Sweden
Finland
Czech Republic
Slovakia
Austria
United Arab Emirates (Dubai and Abu Dhabi)

Quite a list to say so myself.  So, as my blog continues, I do my best to tell one or more stories, descriptions, or brief comments about all of these wonderful places, and more.  One thing I do have is a great memory. 

But, ONE thing is for certain.... if you want to know more about this glorious world we live in, from my eyes and perspectives, you will learn a great deal from this blog, and YOU will enjoy the journey of adventures, one blog at a time.


2 comments:

  1. I like your blog and hope read more articles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just started my international travels. I went overseas three times this year. You are my role model. I hope I can travel more countries than you. Thank you for giving me the inspiration to go on traveling!!

    ReplyDelete