Friday, March 15, 2013

Heading back to the USA - Goodbye Taipei !

Hello Readers,

This is a brief note to let you all know that today, March 16th, 2013 we are leaving Asia from Taipei, Taiwan heading back to the USA with our two Italian Greyhound dogs.  We have had a busy last 3 weeks finishing business, taking care of personal items, saying our goodbyes to our friends, colleagues, and business clients.  We have had to plan and execute tasks to take our dogs back to the USA, visit some places on our bucket list before we leave, and enjoy more wonderful Taiwan food. 

I have more than 10 blogs to write completing our journey for these last 5+ months, and I will finish those when I return starting later next week.  I also will start writing some of my long term travel adventures from my past to make this blog interesting to all of my readers and followers.

Thank you for making this blog a complete success and I hope you continue to visit this blog on a regular basis to find out more about the world wide journeys that I have had in my long business career and personal travels. 

In the meantime, SOAR WITH THE EAGLES,  and happy travels to all of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment